- Affordable...$35 annual membership allows you to attend ten monthly sessions
- Networking... a chance to meet and network with other local volunteer managers, to hear how they deal with the same issues and problems affecting you, and to make others aware of your own program
- Professional Development opportunities...montlhy workshops on volunteer management and not for profit topics
- Access to Bursary...members can submit funding requests for learning and professional development
- No requirement to complete the "Fundamentals of Volunteer Management" program.
- KAAAV membership list gives you direct access to your counterparts at other local agencies
- Something new each year for experienced volunteer directors as well as for those just starting out
How to Join
KAAAV members pay an annual membership fee for the period June through May of each year.
* Membership year is July 1 through June 31 of the following year *
Click here for the KAAAV Membership Registration Forms
Membership fees are due by the June AGM each year. The fee is:
$35 for an annual membership [organizational or individual]
PO Box 1442 Kingston Main
Kingston ON K7L 5C7
Cheques must be made payable to KAAAV
If you have any questions, please contact the Interim Treasurer, Eleonor Egidio.