Date: TFriday, December 11, 2020
Time: 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
You are invited to a special KAAAV Presentation-Leading with Heart through Turbulence and Change with Cathy Ginsberg Friday, December 11 2020 at 09:00 a.m.
2020 has been a rough ride for us all. Virtually no-one has been untouched by the effects of the pandemic and the resulting social and economic fall-out. For anyone in a leadership role it’s been a real-life, real-time, hands-on exercise in learning how to lead through turbulence and change.
In this session we will look at what you can do to help yourself survive and thrive, while helping your team members to survive and thrive too. It’s been said that now we have an opportunity to change for the better - so let’s wrap up this year and look ahead to next year with strength and optimism for the positive changes that we can work towards.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 831 9993 6381
- meetings begin at 9 AM sharp*
- light refreshments provided
- agenda and minutes pre-circulated via email
- meeting locations change each month as different KAAAV members take a turn hosting the meeting and providing refreshments
- venues are accessible
- members are welcome to bring a guest
- RSVP is required, in order to ensure sufficient seating and refreshments
*our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is often held in the afternoon and on a Friday (varies)
Meetings run from 9:00 until 11 AM and typically follow this format:
9:00 to 9:05 = Introductions
9:05 to 10:05 = Feature Presentation
10:05 to 10:30 = KAAAV Executive Business
10:30 to 11:00 = Networking & Information Sharing