NEXT KAAAV MEETING = KAAAV AGM
Date: Friday, June 10, 2016
Special Time: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Speaker: Paula Speevak, President and CEO, Volunteer Canada
Location: KFL&A Public Health, 221 Portsmouth Avenue
SEE ATTACHED – AGM Package, important information to be reviewed prior to AGM, please print off and bring with you to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: The KAAAV AGM includes a delightful lunch, price for AGM/lunch is $15.00.
- meetings begin at 9 AM sharp*
- light refreshments provided
- agenda and minutes pre-circulated via email
- meeting locations change each month as different KAAAV members take a turn hosting the meeting and providing refreshments
- venues are accessible
- members are welcome to bring a guest
- RSVP is required, in order to ensure sufficient seating and refreshments
*our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is often held in the afternoon and on a Friday (varies)
Meetings run from 9:00 until 11 AM and typically follow this format:
9:00 to 9:05 = Introductions
9:05 to 10:05 = Feature Presentation
10:05 to 10:30 = KAAAV Executive Business
10:30 to 11:00 = Networking & Information Sharing