The KAAAV Annual General Meeting will take place on:
Friday, June 09th from 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at KFL&A Public Health, 221 Portsmouth Avenue, Kingston.
We will have a door prize for one year FREE membership.
This Pre-Annual 2017 General Meeting Package includes important information for your active participation in KAAAV.
Please bring this package with you to the AGM.
This package includes:
- Notice of Annual General Meeting 2017
- Call for Nominations
- Motion Proposals for AGM
- Executives Reports
- AGM Agenda June 9, 2017
Annual membership fees are due at the AGM; these fees consist of $35.00 for an Individual or Organizational Membership and $5.00 for each additional organization member within the same organization. If you wish to have your contact information posted on the website, please submit a business card to Eleonor Egidio. Please complete the membership form attached and bring this along with your membership payment to KAAAV AGM; an invoice template is also included. Education and skills bank/mentoring forms are also attached, please complete and bring them with you to the meeting. Your feedback is very important!
- meetings begin at 9 AM sharp*
- light refreshments provided
- agenda and minutes pre-circulated via email
- meeting locations change each month as different KAAAV members take a turn hosting the meeting and providing refreshments
- venues are accessible
- members are welcome to bring a guest
- RSVP is required, in order to ensure sufficient seating and refreshments
*our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is often held in the afternoon and on a Friday (varies)
Meetings run from 9:00 until 11 AM and typically follow this format:
9:00 to 9:05 = Introductions
9:05 to 10:05 = Feature Presentation
10:05 to 10:30 = KAAAV Executive Business
10:30 to 11:00 = Networking & Information Sharing